We are opening Thursday 14th May.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time together, we thank you for your patience and understanding. Some stores may have varied hours, Please contact each store for their hours.
What we are doing to keep our customers safe
- Enhanced cleaning on high-touch point areas
- All stores are following the Government’s guidelines to keep you safe at this time.
- Some stores may need to limit the number of shoppers in their store. You may be required to wait outside storefronts and will be guided by staff and signage.
- Some stores may request contact details for contact tracing in accordance with Government requirements.
How you can keep others safe when visiting us
- Be Kind and keep your space
- Continue practicing good hand hygiene and cough etiquette
- If you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, please stay at home.
We can’t wait to see you! Be Kind. Stay Safe. We are all in this together